— d 6) Father decorates trees and lights candles. . 1) Where does she come from? — she comes from Wales. 2) Where does she come from? — she comes from Northern Ireland. 3) Where does he come from? — he comes from Scotland. 4) Where does he come from?
Al Capone does my homework (Tales from
Granny muriel lives with Robin. Robin doesn't invite friends. (Granny makes a cake. (The cake is normally good. Robin's guests come from resume Scotland. 1) Father gives me a magic birthday card and sings a birthday song. — f 2) we sit in a magic garden. — a 3) we sing songs and eat a big cake. — e 4) Granny muriel comes from her castle cawder. — b 5) Nessie gives Robin a present.
— i usually margaret come home at 2 o'clock. 11) What do you do in the evening? — in the evening I watch tv, go out or read books. 12) do you do your homework in the afternoon or in the evening? — i do my homework in the afternoon. Tick the correct statements. (Robin's father gives him a present in the morning. (Nessie lives in Loch Ness.
7) What do you do at school? — at school london we read, write, speak, sing and play. 8) How many lessons do you have on tuesday? . — On tuesday we have 5 lessons. 9) When essays do you have lunch? — i have lunch at 12 o'clock. 10) When do you usually come home?
— i have a cup of tea and sandwiches for breakfast. 3) does your mother cook your breakfast? — yes, she does. 4) do you walk to school? 5) Is your school far? — no, it is not. 6) When does school start? — school starts at 9 o'clock.
Does, your School Handle the, homework, dilemma
I don't like computers. They are difficult for. Ride liza have viktor do natasha like denis play sing? 1) When do you usually get up? — i usually get up.30. 2) What do you have for breakfast?
6) do you have a car? — no, i dont. 7) do you go to Oxford? 8) do you learn computers? 9) do you dance and sing? 10) do you know Prince Charles?
11) do you know the queen? 12) do you like the beatles? 13) do you play handball? 1) does Alex like animals or computers? — alex likes computers. 2) does Natasha like to help at home or to watch TV? — she likes to help at home. 3) does Denis like to sing or to play every day? . — he likes to sing every day.
Questions answers: Math, Science
1) do you live in summary London? — no, i don't. 2) do you like it here? — yes,. 3) do you eat fish and chips? 4) do you watch TV? 5) do you drive on the right side?
2) do you play football? 3) you don't play football. 5) does he sing? 6) he doesn't sing. 7) I release go to school. 8) do i go to school? 9) I don't go to school.
Maths. — do i learn Maths? 1) you play football.
4) do you sing every day? 5) do you dance every day? 6) do you play the piano every day? 7) do you drive a parts car every day? 8) do you cook every day? 1) I live near Moscow. — do i live near Moscow? 2) we get up at 7 o'clock.
Thurgood Marshall Middle School
My dad says I have to get good grades, so i do homework even if I don't feel like. Results revealed that urban high school students, compared with their rural counterparts, were more likely to do homework for adult-oriented reasons. Homework purpose scale for middle school students: a validation Study. There are important individual differences among learners both in motivation to do homework in general and in specific preferences about when, where, how, and with whom they prefer to do it (Hong milgram, 2000). It includes the intrapersonal and interpersonal preferences of the individual about how, where, when, and with whom to do homework, and is divided into four subcategories: (a) organizational (structure, order, place, time (b) surroundings (sound, light, temperature, essay furniture design (c) perceptual-physical (auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic. The role of school counselors in homework intervention. 1) do you watch tv every day? 2) do you play football every day? 3) do you do homework every day?